Friday 8 September 2017

Round 1:Pleasantview Broke

hello in this blog I'll play all pre-mades one town at a time and keep going until nobody is left, I'll go in alphabetical order and play pleasantview first the pleasantview , I'm using is a way better version by phaenoh on MTS and I'll play each household for a week,anyway lets start
Left to right: Beau Dustin and Brandi broke
The welcome wagon consisting of gilbert jacquet Wanda tinker and Darren dreamer who has two bolts with Brandi...

Meet Bradley broke!

Beau learning his toddler skills
I have decided everybody will age up 6pm on the last day of their life stage so nobody will be aged up early,i mentioned this because
Beaus a child!
The brokes have dinner with Darren dreamer who I think is ideal for Brandi
beau looks annoyed or jealous I think
happy birthday Bradley!
Brandi teaching toddler skills
Brandi is wishing for a man to have her golden anniversary with
sleep tight
the days in this family are quite boring Brandi is lazy while Dustin and beau go to school.
Brandi cooking hamburgers for the family plus dustins girlfriend Angela pleasant
luckily there was a fire alarm...if there isn't one I still won't intervene
Beau getting help on late homework
Dustin feeling confident
beau being a nice big brother.

I know this wasn't a long post but its my first and yeah I'm not sure how pictures and text I should put. Sorry if it was boring but i'm confident the burbs will be more entertaining, goodbye thank you for reading!
 










2 comments:

  1. This was NOT boring - it was nice to see the Sims in their original set-up, it's been so many years since they all have grown up or died in my game!
    One thing about the text: At the start of this post, you have used the normal text feature in the post. After the first picture, you have written everything in the picture captions. That is very small font for me to read; the "normal" text is much better for bad eyesight like mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure how the text changed but i'll try to avoid it happening with the burbs

    ReplyDelete