Saturday 9 September 2017

Round 1:Pleasantview Burb

Hello and welcome to the first week of the burb family john wants to marry of 6 children Jennifer wants to have 6 pets reach top of career oh and in case you were interested Brandi and Dustin broke's LTWs are have golden anniversary and become head of SCIA respectively
anyone else think Jennifer looks a little jealous here?
"hey no need to be jealous I'll give you all the love you want jen..."
I'm glad me and Jennifer like the new hair and no make up
john: Jennifer you shouldn't be stressed about the economy right now wait you are stressed right? you seem like your in a hurry too
Jennifer:well john I've got morning sickness because of you! I told you companies want hot workers not a woman who's hair will be grey be 35!
Me:erm guys you shouldn't argue around kids...
Jennifer: so err Brandi you look well...pretty I mean
Brandi: have you never been able to compliment people?
Dina:so if this guys got a nice house like this he must be rich!
Nina: the only problem is his wife but I'll be the home wrecker
Dina: perfect! I can smell the inheritance already!

Jennifer:Lucy we're getting a dog
Lucy:YAY OMG YAY
Jennifer:it'll have a job
Lucy: I hate you
Jennifer: f-four b-babies...j-john...
John:WOOHOO FOUR BABIES YAY we'll name them bob Benita Beatrice and Benjamin

this is why I hate sims 2 babies -_-


Jennifer:WHY COULDN'T THERE HAVE BEEN ONE BABY WAAA MY LIFE IS A MESS!
Me:hey it's not THAT bad besides your life isn't better than daniels right?
Jennifer: you've got a point

Jennifer:why is my daughter wearing boys clothes?!
Me:i've got a mod where toddlers and children can wear unisex clothes it's wonderful right?
well bob sure looks happy
Jennifer:because he's going to ruin my life
Me: Jennifer stop...just stop
Lucy:i'm a family sim who wants to graduate 3 kids from college and i'm turned on by full face make-up and creativity turned of by beards though
Lucy:come on bob I'm trying to help you here
Bob: no
Lucy: THAT'S your first word?!
Lucy:i cannot believe the butler took our sink and toilet! that means I have to dig! i'm not a dog
Lucy:your fired ok you stole our toilet and sink
Butler:your family are just a bunch of deadbeats i'll steal your toilet again
0-0
a final family picture until sometime like two years lol

wow even with the quads it was the dog Charlie who was left out the most,i hope lucy doesn't die because I really like her and I only made Jennifer seem like she hated kids because she had absolutely no wants about ANY of her kids,at least john wanted to play with bob
overall it was fun and annoying...bye







No comments:

Post a Comment